TeamViewer 10 is a simple and fast solution for remote control, desktop sharing, and file transfer that works behind any firewall and NAT proxy. To connect to another computer just run TeamViewer on both machines without the need for an installation procedure. With the first start, automatic partner IDs are generated on both computers.
Enter your partner’s ID into TeamViewer and the connection is established immediately. With many thousand users, worldwide TeamViewer is a standard tool to give support and assistance to people in remote locations. The software can also be used for presentations, where you can show your own desktop to a partner. This application also is VNC compatible and offers secure, encrypted data transfer with maximum security.
TeamViewer establishes connections to any PC all around the world within just a few seconds. You can remote control your partner’s PC as if you were sitting in right front of it. TeamViewer is completely free for private use.
What New in This Version
Many Bugs fixed and New Features Added.
Platform: Microsoft Windows
License Type: Freeware
Category: Remote Utilities
Operating System(s): Windows XP / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64 / Windows8 / Windows8 64
TeamViewer 10 includes significant performance optimizations. CPU usage optimizations for multi-core processors, HD voice transmission quality, and faster login and load times for the Management Console are just a few
examples. Master whitelist:
Permit access to all your devices using just one whitelist. No longer worry about having to grant users access via the whitelist on each specific device. Also reduce administrative work now by adding companies to the whitelist instead of having to manage access rights for individual users.
Central setting policies:
Apply setting policies, distribute them, and enforce them if necessary, all via the Management Console. Any changes to setting policies are automatically applied to all installations. IT Admins will be happy to know that importing .reg files is now a thing of the past.
Ultra High Definition – 4K display – support:
Ultra high definition monitors, also known as 4K displays, are becoming increasingly popular because of their incredible image fidelity. By means of intelligent scaling, TeamViewer 10 provides flawless connections to 4K displays for both remote control and meeting sessions.
The TeamViewer app for Remote Control is now available for BlackBerry.
Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
Transfer files in both directions.
Enjoy the highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encryption, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange.
- One solution for everything. While most competitors offer different packages for remote support, remote administration, training, and sales (and also charge for them…) The application is the one-stop solution for everything you need: includes all modules in one simple and very affordable package.
- Remote administration of unattended servers. TeamViewer can also be used to control unattended computers and servers. Installation as a system service even allows remote reboot and reconnect.
- File transfer. TeamViewer comes with integrated file transfer that allows you to copy files and folders from and to a remote partner – which also works behind firewalls
- Highest security standard. TeamViewer is a very secure solution. All versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and RC4 session encoding, the same security standard used by https/SSL.
- No installation required. To install TeamViewer no admin rights are required. Just run the software and off you go…
Softexia Screenshot High performance with international router network. Optimized for connections over LANs AND the Internet, TeamViewer features automatic bandwidth-based quality selection for optimized use on any connection.
- TeamViewer uses an extended international server network with server locations in many countries all over the world, so no matter where you are located we will make sure that a high-security, high-performance router near your home destination will ensure great performance.
- Remote support without installation. With TeamViewer, you can remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect – even through tight firewalls.
- Remote presentation of products, solutions, and services. The second TeamViewer mode allows you to present your desktop to a partner. Show your demos, products, and presentations over the Internet within seconds – live from your screen.
- Works behind firewalls. The major difficulties in using remote control software are firewalls and blocked ports, as well as NAT routing for local IP addresses. If you use TeamViewer you don’t have to worry about firewalls: TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.
- Flexible use for a variety of applications. TeamViewer lets you connect to your partners in many different ways: You can either view or control your partner’s desktop in order to do online-support; You can transmit your screen to your partners for presentation purposes – You may even change directions during a session for high fidelity teamwork!
Although the Team Viewer has many advantages, some users may not be pleased with a couple of areas:
- Not Suitable in Slow Internet.
How To Uninstall:
The Details for How to uninstall are given in the file or you can go to the help section of the software to know how to uninstall.