Do you want to download files easily and quickly from your PC to any device? Currently, it is possible to use the application Wi-Fi file transfer for pc. It has a wireless connection that is easy to use, and the best part is that you don’t need a USB cable.
Here is an application with an easy-to-use interface for anyone. You don’t need to be an expert. Transfer files from your computer to other devices comfortably. Below you can learn more about Wi-Fi file transfer and how it works.
Table of Content
- About Wi-Fi File Transfer App / App Preview
- Wi-Fi File Transfer For PC Main Key Features
- Wi-Fi File Transfer for PC (Apk Details)
- How to install Wi-Fi File Transfer for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac (free download)
About Wi-Fi File Transfer App / App Preview
Wi-Fi file transfer has a very dynamic and easy-to-use interface. It has a well-developed design so that anyone can use it. You can easily transfer files from multiple computers simultaneously as long as they are on the same network.
Using the Wi-Fi of your house and get the file you need at the moment. It has several options so that you can enjoy an optimal and safe application. With Wi-Fi file transfer for pc download, you can set a password so that your files are safe.
You can also create shortcuts or use the application in the background while doing other activities.
Wi-Fi File Transfer For PC Main Key Features
Download Wi-Fi file transfer for pc offers you the following advantages:
- Download and upload multiple files simultaneously.
- You can copy, rename, delete, compress and decompress the files you want.
- Set a password to protect your files.
- Use the application in the background.
- Create Shortcut.
- Has access to external SD cards and any USB storage device.
- You can view your photos in your browser directly.
- Use Wi-Fi file transfer for mac
Wi-Fi File Transfer for PC (Apk Details)
|Name||Wi-Fi file transfer|
|Updated||November 8, 2013|
|Download files||Wi-Fi file transfer Apk|
|Requires Android||2.1 and more|
How to install Wi-Fi File Transfer for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac (free download)
The free Wi-Fi file transfer download is very simple, and it won’t take you long.
You only need the BlueStacks application or the NoxPlayer emulator. With any of these methods, you can complete the download and start using this application on Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac computers.
1. How to use and download Wi-Fi file transfer using Bluestacks
One of the methods to use them Wi-Fi file transfer for Windows is with the BlueStacks application. Follow the steps below:
- You must download the BlueStacks application on your PC or Mac.
- When the download is complete, you will need to install it on your computer as you do with any software.
- Once installed, you will see a BlueStacks icon on your computer you must click to open the application.
- To use Wi-Fi file transfer for on your pc, you must enable unknown sources in the emulator.
- To enable unknown sources, you must go to settings, then to security, and look for Enable unknown sources.
- Then, you need to download the Wi-Fi File Transfer application.
- When the download is finished, you will see that the app will open automatically through BlueStacks.
- On the BlueStacks page, you will see the option “My Applications,” and there will appear Wi-Fi File Transfer.
2. How to use and download Wi-Fi file transfer using NoxPlayer
You can use the Wi-Fi file transfer for pc through the NoxPlayer emulator. If you want this method, follow these steps:
- The first thing to do is download the NoxPlayer emulator.
- You will then need to download it to your PC.
- Then you must download and install the Wi-Fi File Transfer
- When the installation process is complete, you can open the application and start enjoying the available functions.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Wi-Fi direct file transfer for pc is your best option to download files easily and conveniently. Here are some frequently asked questions:
How can I transfer files from Wi-Fi Direct to PC?
The process is very simple and fast. All files are sent over wireless networks. It offers you greater speed when transferring multiple files at the same time.
Can I transfer files via Wi-Fi?
Yes, thanks to this application, you can transfer files using Wi-Fi.
How can I transfer files from Android to PC wirelessly?
With Wi-Fi file transfer apk download, you can send files from your Android device to your Windows or Mac computer.
How do I enable Wi-Fi Direct on my computer?
If you want the Wi-Fi file transfer app download, you need an emulator like BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
How can I connect my PC with Wi-Fi?
You can connect to Wi-Fi using a modem, a wireless router, or a wireless network adapter.
Wi-Fi file transfer for pc is an application that you can use on Windows and your Mac computer. You have to choose an emulator that allows you to get the job done, the best are the two options mentioned above, and you will be able to transfer any file you want.